Last modified: April 5, 2021
Information That We Collect
We collect information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Certain identifying information, including your name, phone number, and email address
- Purchase information, including your billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), and phone number
- Records of your contact/correspondence with us, including ratings, reviews, comments, emails, and phone calls
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website and information about your computer and internet connection.
How We Collect the Information
We collect information directly from you when you provide it to us, such as through making a purchase or creating an account; automatically as you navigate through the site; and from third parties.
Note: Automatic Data Collection
Additionally, our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited certain pages, record the popularity of certain website content, and verify system and server integrity.
How We Use the Information
The information we collect helps us improve our Website and deliver a better, more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you
- Contact you if necessary, such as to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- Help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- Analyze trends and statistics
- We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Note: Disclosure of Your Information
Children’s Privacy: Brassi LLC is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Questions or Concerns?